Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Diva Cup Feature!




Yay! I ♥ my Diva Cup!
I have been using this product since 2002 and I will probably use it forever. It can be used in combination with other menstrual protection or stands well on it's own.

Before discovering the Diva Cup, I was often depressed to discover my period. The risk of getting TSS from using tampons seemed quite high as I often felt headachey the few times I did try them. That left me with disposable pads as an option for years which made me very sad because a) they are environmentally quite UN-friendly and b) SUPER uncomfortable . .not to mention say goodbye to swimming ( my favourite! ) for a week.

Now thanks to my diva cup, Moon days are the same as any other day, I just have to find a private bathroom at least every twelve hours in order to clean and re-use my cup. The cups last up to 5 years, so for $40, that's an amazing value. Plus you will feel MUCH more free during your time of the month, I know I do! I encourage anyone thinking about this product to try it out, you won't regret it . . . and I'll give you this advice, given to me by a complete stranger on the day I purchased my first diva cup, "It might be messy the first time, but you'll figure it out, and you'll be glad!"

Anyone with any other questions can feel free to send me an email at lightharmonygratitude@gmail.com

2 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

I am passing the "One Lovely Blog Award" along to you.You may pass it along to 15 others of your favorites.Suzanne,Nursesnaturally@Etsy

Fuzzy Izmit said...

I know! Arent they wonderful!