Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LHG Updates - Needle Felting and More



Here I am attempting to get our blog in shape, and that would be this week's first update. Blog, check. Secondly, to mention that I've been re-stocking our etsy shop up slowly every day, and we have some cute new offerings, and exciting ideas up and coming.

Needle felting for one thing. Jeremy and I attended an amazing needle felting workshop at Nelson's waldorf school supply store, Maplerose. We had SO much fun and I became instantly addicted to the new craft, hence, our new line of randomly created one of a kind needle felted curios was born. Just in time for fall!


Around here, we have been preparing gift paper for wrapping holiday orders, and making wonderful painted works of art! (Maybe some photos next week) Jeremy and I have been working on getting enough work together to do a show locally, which would be really fun.

On Etsy, I've been really adding a lot and updating the shop, as well as thinking about joining a team. Maybe the new eco menstruation team . . .

Well, I'm off to clear my sewing space and get started on getting a little bit of inventory together.


1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

oooh.. i have never tried needle felting.. it looks really fun. i like your little purple mushroom.. so cute! ;)